Monday, November 15, 2010

Free AutoChack-Free Carfax-Free Vin number checks

You are buying an old,used car for you or to gift ,you need Autocheck to see the history of a car.In this way you will be safe with the car deal.This almost free Autocheck-vehicle history report will help you to be confident with your new purchase of a used car.
  • Here you will get your almost free Auto check report at a very low price $3 per report.
  • I will run car fax for you and send you a report in a PDF file for as many as VIN numbers [$3 for each] you provide .
  • Payment will be done by paypal.Let me know your paypal id ,I will send you an invoice for your almost Free Auto Check report.
  • Leave here a comment NOW if you want need almost free autocheck report for your car.

4 comments:

  1. email me, eh.pgss@gmail.com. I wanna get some reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a carfax email pbishop38127@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't trust FREE reports. If you want that, you have to pay at least a few dollars. A $40 report is not 100% reliable, how much more if it's free? It's suspicious. I better get a $2.5 using this coupon http://www.vinaudit.com/coupon/

    ReplyDelete